Slides from previous lectures that may be used on Dec 14.Lecture39-111214.pdf
If possible, have specific questions about these slides. This will help focus the discussion and address the most important issues.
This is the complete list of topics that will be covered in the final exam. We will review topics that have higher priority for most of the class.
The scores for blog 13, 14, and seminar have been posted.
Please follow this instructions for:
1. Posting the electronic version of your Poster in the blog.
2 Putting up your poster on the Poster presentation day.
Your poster # is also found in this file.
If we have a lecture on Dec 14, we will review some of the topics that will be included in the final. The list is Survey-last-lecture-Chem4101.pdf. Please mark your priorities in a hard copy and bring it to class on Dec 12. We will announce the topics that will be covered later that evening.
The list of topics was prepared based on:
1. Questions that gave difficulty during midterm exams and quizzes
2. Lecture notes that were not evaluated in previous exams.
3. Poster presentations that will be selected on Friday Dec 9, 2011
4. Other topics that were not covered in class but could be of interest to those taking the course. See book chapters for suggesting these topics.
The grades for blog 12 and quiz 10 have been posted. The key for Q10 will be posted in the morning.
For blog 6 you will need to post images. Please see the attached file as a tutorial for how to do this!
This is an exam given a previous offering of this course. The topics are not exactly the same, but it will give you an idea of the type of questions that you may find in Exam 1(October 3, 2011).