Jon Marshalla's Top 5
Top 5 Movies:
1) Casino. - I'm a big fan of the mob movies and of Pesci and De Niro. there is no doubt in my mind that this is the best Las Vegas/Mobster movie of all time.
2) Braveheart - The definition of an epic movie. First of it's kind and so many more films were inspired from it.
3) Blow - Some unreal Johnny Depp acting, and on top of it all its a true story.
4) The Notebook - I know I'm a guy and shouldn't like this movie, but it is definitely the best romance I have ever seen and an amazing story as well.
5) Superbad - prime example of a satire of mine and I'm sure many others' high school days. Could not stop laughing during the entire movie.
Top 5 Artists:
1) Dave Matthews Band - I'm not a total junkie, but gotta say I love listening and chilling to DMB. I also went to his concert at Alpine Valley this summer.
2) Tech N9ne - In my opinion one of the best and under recognized rappers out there. Been to two of his concerts and absolutely loved them.
3) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - love so many of his songs. Last Dance With Mary Jane, Learning to Fly, American Girl, Free Fallin, Don't Do Me Like That.... I could go on forever.
4) Led Zeppelin - Absolutely love Going to California, Over the Hills and Far Away, Dy'er Maker (which Sean Kingston eloquently ripped off for his song "Me Love") and so many more.
5) Toby Keith - I love some good country, and Toby Keith is pretty much the king. Went and saw him at We Fest in Detroit Lakes this year and had the time of my life.