Nicole Carroll's favorites
Top five movies:
1. Moulin Rouge- How can you not get the chills and the hair standing on your back when you watch and hear the voices or Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman.
2. The Great Debaters- It's a very new movie but highly inspiring and worth watching
3. The Holiday- It's such a true story and hard to watch because it always reminds me of my family.
4. 300-The awesome graphics and detail put into shooting the fight scenes are unreal.
5. Two way tie between Hairspray and sadly High School Musical- The talent these young people have are amazing.
Top five musical artist:
1. The Beatles-No competition.
2. Rascal Flatts-Best country band ever created.
3. Boys like Girls-A complete band to just rock out to.
4. Jacks Mannequin-Such soothing vocals.
5. Carrie Underwood-An ungodly beautiful voice and nothing like ever like it.