Top 5 Movies: Mariam Elrashidi
1. Pursuit to Happiness- I thought this movie was beyond great! Will Smith did an exceptional job playing the role of a man who struggled and encountered numerous challenges in his life just to support his family (his son) and to find his Pursuit to Happiness. What was so inspirational and moving about this movie was that he never gave up on his goal/dream to achieve his Pursuit to Happiness.
2. The Notebook- I honestly thought this was one of the best love stories ever written!
Anyone would fall in love with this movie!
3. Divinci Code- I like movies that make you think and keep you on your toes and this one sure does! I thought this movie was very well written/scripted because you’re always trying to figure out the next clue and what is to come.
4. Wedding Crashers- If you ever want a good laugh I would watch this movie!
5. The Prestige- Even though I am not a big fan of magic tricks I can honestly say this movie will change your opinion. I thought this movie was very well scripted and again was a great psychological thriller movie because you wanted to find out more!
Top 5 Artists:
1. Whitney Houston- I just love her great powerful voice!
2. Beyonce- I really like her variety and style of music! She always does something new.
3. Bob Marley- What more can I say!
4. Mariah Carey- There’s just something about her voice and lyrics that I just love.
5. Rascal Flatts- I don’t listen to much country music but Rascal Flatts makes you want to.