My Favorite Movies:
1. Happy Gilmore: I am a golfer and just love watching this movie because the way he acts on the course is how I feel when I am playing.
2. Ladder 49: This movie gets me crying everytime.
3. His Girl Friday: This is the movie that made me interested in all the parts of media.
4. Big Lebowski/ Fargo: I just really like the Coen brothers films.
5. When Harry Meet Sally: The best of classic romantic comdies.
6. Twister/ Jurassic Park(the first one): had to add one more- I wanted to be a storm chaser when I was younger, and everytime this movies are on I can't stop watching them.
1. The Moody Blues: My dad introduced them to me at a young age and it just stuck with me.
2. Lonestar Coming Home: It's their second to last cd as the orginal Lonestar, now that their lead singer left.
3. Rascal Flatts: I am a country girl, which annoys a lot of people when they are in my car.
4. Aerosmith Greatest Hits: I like their music because I can listen to it when I am in any mood and it always makes me feel better.
5. Gary Allan: I think he is really underappreciated in the country world, and after all he has been through he came back strong. Plus he is great in concert.