Jordan Heighway's Top 5 Movies/Music- No True Order
1. The Godfather- I am part Italian and this is one of the best written movies of all-time, there are few comparisons.
2. Fight Club- I love the premise of the movie and the anti-consumerism (among others) undertones to the movie.
3. American History X- I'll never forget the first time I watched this movie. There are few movies as powerful as this one because of the racial
4. The Matrix- (First One)- The action scenes were both phenomenal and revolutionary but the undertones of the "who was our creator" are powerfully thought provoking.
5. Super Troopers- I love movies that make me laugh and this one is definately one that I can watch whenever I want. I tend to believe who you watch movies with influences your experiences with them, and I'll never forget laughing hysterically for hours with friends after seeing this movie.
I love music, but I tend to listen to it solely based on location, time in my life, and most importantly my current mood. However, I find myself playing these bands the most:
1. Lynyrd Skynyrd- Simple Man is my favorite song of all-time. Tuesday's Gone and Sweet Home Alabama always seem to be playing on my ipod.
2. Pink Floyd- There are few bands as creative and influential with their style of music. People who haven't heard them are truly missing out. Comfortably Numb guitar solo still gives me goose bumps.
3. Tom Petty- Love his music in general, as it is free and true. Besides, he named Life is a "Heighway" after me (Joking of course).
4. The Goo Goo Dolls- The Dizzy Up the Girl album is one of my top 3 of all time. Whenever I need to think or relax, I pop in the Goo Goo Dolls.
5. There is no real fifth band so I'll name some other favorites: 2pac, The Beatles, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Kenny Chesney.
I guess my music genre selection is all over the place, but thats why Ipods are so great!