« Cole Storer Citizen Kane Reflection. | Main | Top Five Movies and Artists »

Top five Allison Veire

TOP FIVE MOVIES
1. Good Will Hunting- This is one of my absolute favorite movies. I really feel the anguish of the characters when I watch it; it seems very real life in a sense than any other movie i've watched.

2. Dances with Wolves- This movie is an american classic. Although it moves somewhat slow, the narrative of the main character is fantastic.

3. Rudy- I and i'm sure many others find this movie very inspirational. It also it not the most typical ending, yes he does get to play but not as a regular member of the team, but because he inspires his teammates to work as hard as he does.

4. The Breakfast Club- I like this movie because we've all been in a situation like this in high school, but maybe have never quite cracked the surface of our peers like the characters do in this movie.

5. Saving Silverman- I chose this one because who doesn't love a good laugh and this movie definatly provides one! I like the quirky sense of humor this movie portrays.

TOP FIVE ARTISTS/ALBUMS
1. Journey- Because i'm an 80's lover at heart, and what better song to belt than "Don't Stop Believing"?

2. Sara Bareilles- I love her album because of her soulful sound and her "from the heart" songs.

3. The first Lord of the Rings Soundtrack- This is AMAZING music that when you close your eyes you can feel the emotion.

4. Goo Goo Dolls- I never get sick of their songs no matter how much I listen to them, and I think that says something about how deeply the songs relate to life in general.

5. Billy Joel- Whenever I listen to his songs I feel at home no matter where I am at that moment.