UNTITLED 9: SooVAC's 9TH Annual Juried Show
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 31st, 2012 Midnight
JUROR: Chris Larson-Local artist and Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota. Larson is an internationally accomplished artist and has received numerous honors including two Bush Artist Fellowships, Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation Fellowship and the McKnight Artist Fellowship.
SooVAC is excited to announce we will be using the full gallery space for Untitled 9 with a reduced application fee due to the generous support of a MRAC Arts Activities Grant.
Untitled 9 is open to all artists working in any media. Submissions will be accepted online- to apply and read full application instructions please visit our website.
UNTITLED 9 TIMELINE:
Submission Deadline: August 31st midnight
Artist Notification: Early October, 2012
Show Installation and Drop off: October 27-28th, 2012
Show Opens: November 3rd, 2012
Exhibition Ends: December 30th, 2012
Work Pick Up: January 3, 4 & 5, 2013
GOOD THINGS TO KNOW:
1. Notification will be done by email or phone so please make sure to include both on your application.
2. If you are selected for the exhibition, the artwork represented in your image samples is the work that will be included in the show. Please make sure that work is available for the exhibition.
3. We do not provide insurance for the artwork. Artists that wish to insure their work must provide their own. We do provide loving care for your work.
4. Artists are responsible for all shipping and/or delivery charges to and from the gallery.
5. Work must be delivered to the gallery ready to be hung. All artists are responsible for preparing their work to be hung (framed with hanging wire etc.) The artist must install installation work or unusual hanging systems. SooVAC is not responsible for any work that is not properly prepared or hung. Glass should be clean and ready to put on the wall.
6. Work must be available for the duration of the show.
PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com with any questions or concerns.