Goodbye, STELLAR! Stellar 再见啦

Yesterday afternoon we said a bittersweet goodbye to our time in the STELLAR program as the 23 STELLAR students passed on what they had learned to their classmates who arrived within the last week. Divided into four groups based on the topics they studied in class--environmental studies, art, history, and CMR--the students presented information about the liberal arts and about studying at UMM to their peers from China and around the world.

I know I speak for all the staff members when I say what was a pleasure to spend time with the STELLAR students over the last month and how much we'll miss living with them and spending our days together. We all hope the students from STELLAR will take the time to keep us informed about their lives at UMM this year!

As we say goodbye to STELLAR and hello to the 2011-2012 Morris academic year, I'll leave you with a few more of our favorite photos from the program. So many wonderful memories!

昨天下午,我们的23名学生正式和stellar说再见啦。在告别表演中我们向刚刚到达morris的新生展示了我们在过去四周内所学习到的东西。根据我们所学习的科目,我们被分为四组:环境,艺术以及历史,语言交流。 学生们要针对所分配到的话题进行一个演讲。
我知道我是多么开心能与所有的学生在过去的一个月内一起生活学习出游,天知道我会多么地怀念那些一起度过的时光!我们所有人都希望即使stellar结束了,我们依然能够从学生那里听到他们在umm的进展!
当我们在向stellar说再见的同时,也意味着新的一学期将会到来。在最后我将会发一些我最喜欢的照片。这些都是我们美好的回忆!

p_large_JBg4_382f00045ca65c74.jpg

stellar certificates.jpg

the huggers.jpg

IMG_0165.JPG