was a bit anxious to start
I was a bit anxious to start this series. Throughout the last few weeks, I had heard others sharing their thoughts on the training. They were using words like twitters! Finally my schedule allowed me to take the evening and find out for myself what it was all about. Thanks.
* What were your favorite discoveries or exercises? learning new terms and practice exercises
* How has this program assisted or affected your everyday work? It will help as I try to cut down
on travel between meetings and continue to search for a better way to reach audiences
that are open to new technology. I would like to do more with volunteers, but need to
access their access and desire for learning technology. The DTV trainings have been
received with hestitance, so this use of technology may as well.
* Were there any unexpected outcomes or take-aways that surprised you?
I like blogging. I learned that my son knows most of this and uses it frequently.
It will be the way to communicate with youth in the future.
* What could we do differently to improve this program?
It was great. I loved doing it. I just need time to practice and utilize it.
* If another enrichment course of this nature were offered in the future, would you try to participate? YES