« Fuel Protests: Scotland, Nepal, Hong Kong, and Europe | Main | Italians Are Against US Base extension »

THE FRENCH ARE AT IT AGAIN

QuickPost | System Overview | Movable Type Publishing Platform

I thouht this would be really interesting, since today we briefly touched on something about educational policies, and how they affect each of us. I don't know for sure since i didnt catch the first part of the discussion. IF only we were motivated enough, or mad enough (convictive enough) about something, mabey we could organize to change or educational policies, written at the top only to be passed down with out input. This is an excerpt from another blog in which I found this article.

"Right, Bill. For some reason, Americans seem to think that politics has to be left to the experts after the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. Policies have consequences, and the French have a long tradition of manifesting their reaction to the policies, even if the experts say it is right."

I believe this man has said everything in the smallest of words.

http://chronicle.com/news/article/3403/student-protests-build-in-france-against-new-higher-education-law