People's habit of judging others without self-reflection

TOPIC :

"Kristen Stewart is a whore."
"Lebron James sucks at basketball."
"President Obama is a terrible president."

For haters who say such words, I ask you...
"Do you think you could have done any better in their positions?"
I doubt it. So I suggest you watch your mouth.

Why do you expect people to be so perfect? Is it Kristen Stewart's job to be a trustworthy girlfriend? No. Her job is to be an act
ress. For haters of Lebron, can you play basketball as good as he does? For haters of President Obama, do you think it is an easy job be one of the most influential person in the world every single day?

We all have faults.
SO WHY IS THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE SO QUICK TO FIND FAULTS IN OTHERS WHEN YOU ARE SO SLOW TO FIND FAULTS OF YOUR OWN?

"Do you think you expecting people to be exactly how you want them to be will benefit your life in any way..? Who made you dictator of their lives?"

I learned I have too many problems I want to work on that there is literally no time to think & blame other people for their problems.

When it comes to people, I keep it real simple.
"Do not value your standards of how people should be. Just seek value in whatever each person in your life can offer you."