Hiding Depression

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150655752644482&set=a.10150403143889482.359897.681464481&type=1&theater

This week for my representation i wanted to show how you could hide depression. this picture is during a time when i was feeling really depressed but was able to mask it. i think it is important for people to realize how easy it is to hide depression . when i am feeling depressed i can pull away from my friends but i am also good at faking being okay with my friends. i think this is related to the stigma that is associated with being depressed. after looking back though my pictures i was really surprised how okay i looked during the times when i was feeling really depressed. i am interested to see what else i can find about the times i was depressed and how many other people feel like they need to hide their depression.