Hmoob Yuavtsum Hlub Hmoob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RrFDKOgKFg
In Spring 2011 this song out and was a big hit within the Hmong community. In total there was about five different artist within the Hmong community who came together to produce this song. The reason why I selected this song was because it talks about in order for our community to move on forward, we have to support each other, love one another, and respect those who maybe different from us. This thole message works for my topic because again stated in my other blogs, many students lack achievement due to lack of support, love, and understanding from parents due to cultural differences. Without support from your love ones and especially your family members, the chances of you succeeding is slim. This struck an interest to me because all of these different artist was able to come together and give a powerful message to the community.