Spreading the disease

I read an article about politics in Indiana. In Indiana they are trying to pass a very similar ban that they tried in Minnesota. Lawmakers have to sign off twice in order for it to go to the voters. The president of equality Rick Sutton said that banning same-sex marriage would break six hundred fourteen other laws that are already enforced that range from taxes to ethics. I think that this is a very interesting way to look at it, and how it is breaking so many other laws that the state already has. I think it is ridiculous that every state is trying to ban same-sex marriage but I do think that every state should get on the track of same-sex marriage so we can all move on and so everyone can eventually get married.

Link: http://posttrib.suntimes.com/news/16638955-418/advocates-prep-for-indiana-gay-marriage-battle.html