Each year, ASR staff have the opportunity to participate in a service project. We're mixing things up a bit this year though. Rather than supporting only one project, staff may give to several different causes. Look for boxes in various locations throughout our offices to donate items for the following projects:
- Toys for Tots (toys or other gifts for children of all ages). Donations accepted through December 20. Drop-off boxes located in 160 Williamson Hall and 120 Fraser.
- Gift cards for the campus-based Student Parent Help Center (gift cards to stores where student parents can purchase everyday necessities). Donations accepted through January 3. Drop-off box located in 160 Williamson Hall.
- Items for the Ronald McDonald House connected with the University's Amplatz Children's Hospital. Donations accepted through January 3. Drop-off box located in 160 Williamson Hall.
- Animal Humane Society (items for all kinds of animals from dog treats to pet dishes and much more). Donations accepted through January 3. Drop-off box located in 225 STSS or at West Bank or St. Paul One Stop locations.
- Second Harvest (non-perishable food items for children, families and seniors in our community; you may also make a cash donation). Donations accepted through December 18. Drop-off box located in 160 Williamson Hall.
Contact Tina Falkner if you have any questions.