Fall 2010 Electronic Course Scheduling period one opened Monday, November 16. During period one department schedulers are expected to update course information (i.e., delete, add, change) and submit all requests.
Course scheduling tips:
- Set enrollment limits and requested room capacities based on previous term's course enrollment +/- 10%.
- Spread course load across standard times and all five weekdays.
- Delete sections that are not going to be offered fall 2010.
- Move non-standard courses to a standard time.
- Increase utilization of departmental classrooms.
Please remember all courses meeting at a non-standard time will need a Request for Approval of Non-Standard Meeting Time/Day Pattern form.