- The new policy was developed using the principles of fair-use of resources. It aims to:
- reduce classroom demand for certain days and times
- increase scheduling flexibility for departments
- ensure reasonable class access for students
- There is no requirement to schedule classes at a particular time, just that they need to be more evenly distributed through the day and week.
- The Class Scheduling Distribution Summary is a tool that illustrates the class demand of a department or college. Anybody with an Internet ID and password can access the tool.
Scheduling update: Are others asking about the new class scheduling policy?
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/167844