Class scheduling in ECS is in full swing for fall 2013 and spring 2014. Remember to ensure your classes are evenly distributed throughout the day and week.
If you would like a refresher on the class scheduling policy, refer to the class scheduling policy summary and FAQ. The following information might also be helpful:
- The policy was developed using the principle of the fair use of resources. It aims to:
- reduce classroom demand for certain days and times
- increase scheduling flexibility for departments
- ensure reasonable class access for students
- There is no requirement to schedule classes at a particular time; it is required that classes are evenly distributed throughout the day and week.
- The Class Scheduling Distribution Summary illustrates the class demand of a department or college.