R25 has been retired, Astra Schedule now live

Effective immediately, R25 will no longer be in use. OCM's new system-wide classroom and event scheduling system, Astra Schedule, is now live. It will replace the former classroom schedule viewers and request process.

A quick start guide is available on the new Astra Schedule homepage on how to request a classroom for an event. Demonstrations will also be held at the following locations on campus:

• Saint Paul: Tuesday, May 21, 9 -10 a.m., Ruttan B35

• West Bank: Wednesday, May 22, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Blegen 10

• East Bank: Thursday, May 23, 9-10 a.m., Nicholson 155 (Or watch this session live via UM Connect.)

With the Astra Schedule, my default is Crookston. Is there a way to change this? Also, I'm wondering if there is a way to see a larger picture of the rooms? I used to be able to see very large pictures of classrooms I was considering. Now, the picture is very small. Even after I click on it it is very small. I know new systems can pose new challenges, so thank you for allowing a space to comment!

One of the biggest changes that comes with the implementation of Astra Schedule is that we now have a system-wide scheduling and calendaring software. There is currently not a way to save favorite calendar views. It is a great suggestion though and we will look into that for improved, future functionality.

To see larger classroom photos and layouts, you can reference the OCM Classroom Inventory page: http://www.classroom.umn.edu/roomsearch/index.html

Additional functionality will continue to be added to Astra Schedule throughout the summer months. We look forward to being able to implement the updates and appreciate your feedback!

Thanks!
Sarah