The fall 2013 final exam schedule for general purpose classrooms is now available for review in Astra Schedule. Please forward room locations to instructors to ensure they know the location of their final exam.
Be sure to look through your department's courses for accuracy. Email the Scheduling Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- An exam scheduled for a class that does not require a room
- An exam missing for a class that should have one scheduled
- An exam scheduled at a time or place you did not expect
To review your department's final exams, please follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to Astra Schedule with your University internet ID and password in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on the "Academics" tab located in the top navigation menu.
3. Click on the "Sections" link at the top of the page.
4. Update the filters in the left column as follows:
- Is Exam = Yes
- Term = Fall 2013
- Subject = Select the subject(s) you schedule
- Campus = Mpls/St Paul
5. Click "Search" at the bottom of the filters.
6. To save your filter selections for future use, click on the save button on the bottom left hand side of the page.
Want a few extra tips and tricks for getting around in Astra Academics ? Check out this handout.
Still have questions on how to review your final exams? Contactocmsched@umn.edu.Questions about final exam policy?