Recently in Presentation Category
The students presented their ideas to OCM staff and the Director of Academic Support Resources on November 3.
OCM is excited about the students' ideas and looking for ways to incorporate their ideas in future study space projects.
To review the students' presentations, click on the links below.
- Scheduling update
- AHC scheduling
- Academic Scheduler Orientation
- Analysis of classroom reports
- Classrooms of the Future
- Case studies in departmental scheduling
- ECS & R25: partners in scheduling
- ECS tips & tricks
- Event scheduling on campus
Quick Someone Call Security
If you have any questions about the presentations, please email email@example.com.
Brief description of the presentation:
An overview of the Science Teaching & Student Service project.
SCUP - Campus Tour, Science Teaching & Student Services
This years session topics included:
- How to get the room you need
- Fall 2010 scheduling update
- Classrooms of the future and Active Learning Classroom handout
- Scheduling 101
- Using the Web viewer
- Electronic Course Scheduling FAQs
- Using reports
- Classroom support
Lessons and Outcomes of University of Minnesota Future Classrooms
If you have any questions about the presentations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.