Transfer international coursework process

| No Comments

All transfer international coursework must be reviewed by Graduate Admissions. Please refer to International Coursework quick start guide for complete process.

The GDP will have a new section at the bottom of the transfer coursework section requiring programs/colleges to check-off that all international coursework was reviewed by the Graduate Admissions office. An updated GDP form will be available on Monday, September 23. The quick start guide will be added to the Graduate School website under "Info for Faculty & Staff" page early next week.

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by published on September 20, 2013 3:35 PM.

Online Student Data Inquiry training was the previous entry in this blog.

College sign-off on Petition form is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.