College sign-off on Petition form

| No Comments

Just a reminder that colleges or designated representatives must sign-off on the Petition form before submitting to Graduate Student Services & Progress (GSSP). If the form is turned in without the required signature, the petition will be sent back to the graduate program.

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by published on October 4, 2013 9:26 AM.

Transfer international coursework process was the previous entry in this blog.

Interdisciplinary Doctoral Fellowships available is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.