The deadline to review and submit any changes to program/minor/certificate requirements via PCAS is Friday, April 4. This process will ensure accurate information is included in the University's 2014-16 Graduate Education Catalog.
Upon confirmation that the existing degree/minor/certificate requirements are up-to-date and accurate for fall 2014 at the department/college level, information should be entered into PCAS as follows:
- Enter fall 2014 in the "Effective date" cell
- Add notation to the "Brief summary" cell
- Sample language: Requirements reviewed on [day/month/year] by [name(s)/title(s) of responsible individual(s)]. Requirements are up-to-date and accurate for Fall 2014 and the 2014-16 Graduate Education Catalog.
If the review identifies requirements for the degree/minor/certificate are out-of-date and inaccurate for fall 2014, revisions should be entered into PCAS as follows:
- Enter the updated requirements in the appropriate PCAS cells
- Add notation of to the "Brief summary" cell
- SAMPLE LANGUAGE: Changes to [x, y, and z requirements]. Changes result in up-to-date and accurate requirements for Fall 2014 and for the 2014-16 Graduate Education Catalog.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Ronning in the Office of the Provost at 6-8031 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Karen Starry in the Graduate School at 5-2815 or via email at email@example.com; for PCAS help, please contact the Student Records Training Team at 5-2803.