Some PeopleSoft applications (HR, Student, and Finance) may experience intermittent disruption for approximately two hours on Wednesday, January 29 beginning at 5 p.m. During this time, the database will be preparing a copy of the data from the PeopleSoft applications to use during testing phases for the Enterprise Systems Upgrade Program (ESUP).
ESUP has worked closely with IT's service owners to minimize disruption across the University. Updated information will be posted to the University's system status page during the two-hour outage.
The list of affected applications include:
- Financial aid status (Truth in Lending Act process)
- Electronic Promissory Note (old version for ULoans and Perkins)
- Electronic Promissory Note (new version for HPL, PCL, NFL, NL)
- eFAAN (Financial aid awards)
- Exit interview
- Student account
- Official transcript
- View grades/Unofficial transcript