Without animals, people would be dead. Why? Because people are dumb.
A Maryland couple's house burned down on Sunday. They had no electricity since a few days before the fire and their smoke detectors didn't work... so they were lighting the joint with candles. Smart move! Then they decided that they could go to sleep and leave the candles lit. Smart move number two! Just before six in the morning, the house was blazing, and they were still sleeping. They would be dead, except then their pet cats came and saved them.Posted by ause0007 at May 31, 2005 3:03 PM