« Toddler Hoax | Main | Boy Chemically Burned at Playground »

Driver Dies in Rollover

The Star Tribune reported Saturday that a 44-year-old Minneapolis man died. He was the driver of a car that was involved in a crash early in the morning in Minneapolis, according to the State Patrol. The two passengers in his car were in critical condition after being thrown from the car. The crash happened shortly after 2 a.m., on Hiawatha Avenue near Third Street. The driver died at the scene. A Champlin woman and a man whose residence is currently unkown were taken to Hennepin County Medical Center. It was not known if alcohol was a factor in the crash.

The Pioneer Press reported that all three were ejected from a sedan in a rollover crash early Saturday morning. It reported that the car was on northbound Hiawatha Avenue at the Fourth Street ramp. The Champlin woman is 41 years old. Both of the passengers are in critical condition. The crash remains under investigation.

Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.