Designs | Resume | KamranAyub.com | email: ayubx003 (@umn.edu)

« What is "Divide by Zero"? | Main | Selling Textbooks »

Oh, the Irony | Posted at 4:19 PM

xbox-360-elite.jpg

This last Saturday marked the end of my academic year. Of course, this was the most opportune time for my Xbox to lay down and die. Couldn't it have waited til mid-summer? Or perhaps just not died at all?

The worst part is, it has not succumbed to the dreaded Red Rings of Death. Instead, it just freezes. That means that I have to actually pay for my repair... I wish it had RRoD'd. The nice thing is, Microsoft sends you a shipping container that's prepaid, so I will only be spending money on the repair, not the shipping as well.

GTA IV will have to wait, I guess. Maybe I can put some time into Pokemon Diamond and Mario Kart Wii.

Filed Under: Gaming Life

I'd never though there's another dreaded error than the RROD..

I had the same exact problem with my x-box! I payed 60 bucks to fix it but 3 months later i got the red ring....needless to say im still a bit bitter about it.

About the Author

Kamran
Divide by Zero is Kamran Ayub's personal blog. Kamran owns and operates Intrepid Studios, a web design and development firm based in Minneapolis. Despite the above picture, Kamran is usually an intelligent person. Please forgive him.

View Kamran Ayub's profile on LinkedIn

Add to Technorati Favorites