Designs | Resume | KamranAyub.com | email: ayubx003 (@umn.edu)

« More about Tyson Motsinger/Nebraska Book Company | Main | Thoughts on Google Reader »

GamePie Facebook Application | Posted at 11:48 PM

I recently added the GamePie Facebook application, created by some developers at GameFly. I was impressed with what I saw and decided to help out a little. I created a mockup of a new layout and design for their profile page.

The problem right now is ease of use, information is too many clicks away, and not enough to do. Flixter (Movies) application is amazing and so is VisualBookShelf because they are so well integrated with the profile and your friends. I think that GamePie could become another big application if they do it right.

I actually created a thread about some ideas and posted this mockup:

mockupgamepie.jpg

I spent about 2 hours working on it, so no big deal. The funny thing is, after I created it, I was really sad the page isn't like that.

Filed Under: Miscellaneous

sounds a nice application
i will try it since i am interested in facebook applications these days

About the Author

Kamran
Divide by Zero is Kamran Ayub's personal blog. Kamran owns and operates Intrepid Studios, a web design and development firm based in Minneapolis. Despite the above picture, Kamran is usually an intelligent person. Please forgive him.

View Kamran Ayub's profile on LinkedIn

Add to Technorati Favorites