Designs | Resume | KamranAyub.com | email: ayubx003 (@umn.edu)

« How To: Install Operation Anchorage for Steam Using Games for Windows Live [Annoying] | Main | How To: Generate a Clean/Friendly URL »

New Intrepid Studios Website [3, 2, 1 Launch!] | Posted at 4:00 PM

Intrepid Studios Screenshot

Last week I released my new Intrepid Studios website. I've fixed a lot of the bugs that were causing problems and I am constantly working on it to improve it.

I have a new vision for my studio site, where it will serve as a resource and content site instead of only a "look at my designs!" site.

You will see a lot more articles, tutorials, walkthroughs, screen casts, et al showing up on the site, I am pretty excited.

You can read more on the launch post.

Filed Under: Miscellaneous Web & Internet

Your new site looks great. I am already checking it out.

Your site looks nice. I am trying to build a site myself, maybe I can get some pointers from you.

About the Author

Kamran
Divide by Zero is Kamran Ayub's personal blog. Kamran owns and operates Intrepid Studios, a web design and development firm based in Minneapolis. Despite the above picture, Kamran is usually an intelligent person. Please forgive him.

View Kamran Ayub's profile on LinkedIn

Add to Technorati Favorites