Designs | Resume | KamranAyub.com | email: ayubx003 (@umn.edu)

« Windows 7 RTM Available to MSDN-AA Students | Main | This Summer: Not So Awesome Weather-wise [Historical Data] »

+5 Bones to ZipCar [Customer Service] | Posted at 9:33 AM

Bones refers to an inside joke some friends and I have, it is a currency of "awesome" doled out to people we know. You don't want negative bones.

When I signed up for ZipCar, they automatically decided to send my ZipCard to my credit card billing address. This is understandable but not ideal since that's my permanent address and not my current address.

An email to ZipCar plus a phone call (they let you leave inquiries relating to your application) and a rep just emailed me saying its on its way to my apartment. Well played, chaps!

Once I get it, expect more updates on my ZipCar experience.

Filed Under: Miscellaneous

About the Author

Kamran
Divide by Zero is Kamran Ayub's personal blog. Kamran owns and operates Intrepid Studios, a web design and development firm based in Minneapolis. Despite the above picture, Kamran is usually an intelligent person. Please forgive him.

View Kamran Ayub's profile on LinkedIn

Add to Technorati Favorites