Designs | Resume | KamranAyub.com | email: ayubx003 (@umn.edu)

« One Sentence Review: Mass Effect 2 [PC] | Main | Windows Phone 7 Quick Tip: Disable Hamachi [Tips & Tricks] »

One Sentence Review: New Super Mario Bros. [Wii] | Posted at 8:51 PM

image

Title: New Super Mario Bros.
Platform: Wii
Blurb: IT'S MARIO. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? GUNS?
Review: If you have friends, sign a contract saying whatever happens while playing, you never really meant to hurt them.
Grade: A

Buy it on Amazon

Filed Under: Games Reviews

I thought it would be the same game I used to play back then. But there are actually cool additions like expansive play levels and new powerups as well as new characters. The best part though is simultaneous multiplayer capability. Whew!

A well developed game , it used to be fun and they have updated it well usually you tend to loose the stuff that made a game great when they are updayed but this one is nicely done.

I love this game.I used to play a lot in my childhood.I hope new game will be the same as old.

I love the blurb, and the one sentence review hits it on the nail!

I played this at my friends house the other night and we had a blast.

I need to get my own copy now :-)

the game still life.. simple game for everyone .. like it

this is the only one game that pretty much every kid had played in the childhood somehow someway.

http://www.gamerqna.org this is a pretty fun game but there was just something about the original Mario that made it really fun also.

Huh, contract?
Hey this game is fun, but I love the older version more.

We received this from Santa this year. I haven't played the old school NES version since 90's but when my son popped this into the system it was like riding a bike.

Thanks for reminding us about a great game. Love your site, lot's of good information.

The original Mario Bros will be an everlasting iconic video game. I remember playing that as a kids for hours on end.

What a great game! The old SMB was awesome. Played for hours at a time.

I'm still addicted to this one!

The original mario will never die. I played tons of new version of mario bros but they are not the same. Ohh the old days..

This is a traditional game. I still love it till I played it 25 years ago

i remember when i was a kid i love playing super mario i was really a hit. now i am happy there's a new mario im sure gonna get one of this.

WOW SUPERB!! MARIO IN WII!! really cool.. i didnt know there's a mario wii.

Mario has to be the all time classic that still churns a profit. It will probably still be doing it several decades from now.

I'm still addicted to this one!

Hahaha.. Very nice game. I can still remember the very first version of this game when I was 10. Now I'm 30.

I love your blurb. It really is nice to see a classic last like Marios...and it doesn't have to be a shoot em' up, fight the aliens, steal a car, full of cuss words and questionable subject matter to stand the test of time. That's the best part.

Thanks,
Jolene

I love your blurb. It really is nice to see a classic last like Marios...and it doesn't have to be a shoot em' up, fight the aliens, steal a car, full of cuss words and questionable subject matter to stand the test of time. That's the best part. :)

Thanks,
Jo

wow you use all this?
really amazing :)

I bought this game for my daughter she loves it. I even play it from time to time.

Mario is my all time favorite game ;) It always reminds me of my childhood.

WOW....I can remember when Super Mario Brothers (the original) came out! My little girl was 1 year old in 1985, and my wife and I bought that game at some store down in San Diego, and have loved it ever since. LOL...that was even back before digital cameras and cell phones...LOL Thanks for the memories! GREAT posting!

woww.. amazing classic games like it

About the Author

Kamran
Divide by Zero is Kamran Ayub's personal blog. Kamran owns and operates Intrepid Studios, a web design and development firm based in Minneapolis. Despite the above picture, Kamran is usually an intelligent person. Please forgive him.

View Kamran Ayub's profile on LinkedIn

Add to Technorati Favorites