Designs | Resume | KamranAyub.com | email: ayubx003 (@umn.edu)

« Jumpstart Your .NET Web Application Development - $12 [Marketplace] | Main | Goodbye, College! »

MinneWebCon 2010 – Informal User Testing | Posted at 5:33 PM

I just finished up with attending this year's MinneWebCon. I was excited because it was my first time being apart of a presentation at such a large event and I hope it's not the last. Our topic was about informal user testing and how that helps drive design and creating a usable application. The main speaker was my old supervisor, Zach Johnson, and then those of us who currently work at Student Unions & Activities: Ken Loomis, Ethan Poole, and me.

Presentation

Filed Under: Life Miscellaneous

It funny how such a simple thing like usability can be overlooked when we develop for people to use. We experience the same thing in web. Thanks for the case study presentation.

About the Author

Kamran
Divide by Zero is Kamran Ayub's personal blog. Kamran owns and operates Intrepid Studios, a web design and development firm based in Minneapolis. Despite the above picture, Kamran is usually an intelligent person. Please forgive him.

View Kamran Ayub's profile on LinkedIn

Add to Technorati Favorites