Designs | Resume | KamranAyub.com | email: ayubx003 (@umn.edu)

« Goodbye, College! | Main | One Sentence Review: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time [Movie] »

One Sentence Review: Red Dead Redemption [X360] | Posted at 4:45 PM

image

Title: Red Dead Redemption
Platform: Xbox 360
Blurb: You're the most bad-ass cowboy in the wild west.
Review: Any game that lets you hogtie people and throw them on train tracks causing them to be run over by said train is an A in my book.
Grade: A+

Filed Under: Games Reviews

Where do you find those games? :) I had a look at a trailor and is simply hilarios, pure fun.

Whoa.. Really? Gotta get one of these. I wonder if we make his horse fly!

Red Dead Redemption is the coolest game in the universe. I agree, tossing people on the train track is certainly cool, and setting them on fire and throwing knives at them has a certain appeal as well!

Here's a short video on getting invincibility (which is a whole new level of cool) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OR40G2FugY and if you also look at the "related" videos you'll find all sorts of crazy glitches that you might not have ever thought about looking for. Is it ok to list my gamer tag on here?

I really hate this game. It started out great but I got sick of continuously riding around on a horse to missions on the other side of the map, only to get there and realise that you can't play the mission for another 12 in game hours :'(

I prefer Saints Row 2 to all other open world games like this.

I never played this game but i heard good things about it from friends.

I really hate this game. It started out great but I got sick of continuously riding around on a horse to missions on the other side of the map, only to get there and realise that you can't play the mission for another )))))))))))))

About the Author

Kamran
Divide by Zero is Kamran Ayub's personal blog. Kamran owns and operates Intrepid Studios, a web design and development firm based in Minneapolis. Despite the above picture, Kamran is usually an intelligent person. Please forgive him.

View Kamran Ayub's profile on LinkedIn

Add to Technorati Favorites