Journal #2

4/28/10
Woke up at 11, felt great to sleep in. Sat on my parents couch and watched the news on my parents' new flat screen. I miss the twin cities news; the Northland news doesn't cut it for me. I went for a run around my neighborhood and found that when I breathe in through my nose and out my mouth, it calms me down and helps me run faster and further. After, I had to go to Wells Fargo and cash a check to get gas to come back to Duluth. I decided to stop at the Mall of America on my way home. My mission was to hit up Forever 21, I did so, and spent $116. I love shopping. Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores and I wish I owned the entire store. If I could have one wish granted for me it would be to have an unlimited amount of money for shopping and be able to go all around the world just to shop. It's embarrassing but I enjoy it and it makes me happy. I ended up arriving back at Duluth at 8:30, because I spent two hours at the mall. I worked on homework, watched Late Night with Jimmy Fallon then hit the hay.
(icon will be a Forever 21 shopping bag)

This page contains a single entry by babco088 published on April 29, 2010 2:38 PM.

Journal #1 was the previous entry in this blog.

Journal # 3 is the next entry in this blog.