Journal # 6

5/2/10
This morning I woke up and the sun was out and my friend Nicol had slept over. It was 9:30 a.m. and so we thought it would be a good idea to get Mcdonald's breakfast. On our way home we called our friend Ellen to come over and play lacrosse with us in my backyard. We pulled up to my house to find my friend Ellen curled up on my front steps with her tiger slippers on, lacrosse stick, and eating cereal out of the box. It was super nice out but none of us felt like passing around the lacrosse ball, so instead we just sat outside and enjoyed the sun rays. I worked on homework and did some laundry while Nicol slept on my couch. We later went to Grandma's sports garden so Nicol could close her tab she had left open. On our way we were guessing how much the tab would be, thinking it would be ridiculously expensive if she forgot to even close it at the end of the night. The tab was only twenty dollars though. Way later on into the night some girls on my lacrosse team went to a party and decided to take a taxi cab back to my house. They had Two Dollar Taxi through the school, but did not have two dollars or money for a tip. So, I ended my night by welcoming girls from my team into my house and paying five dollars for their cab ride over. (icon will be a taxi cab)

This page contains a single entry by babco088 published on May 4, 2010 12:03 PM.

Journal # 5 was the previous entry in this blog.

Journal # 7 is the next entry in this blog.