« How to do a neat card trick. | Main | Cooking With Magic »

How To Be Awkward

I learned alot while doing this project. It definitely gave me a new perspective on how much work goes into making videos, even if they're just small five minute clips. If I had more time I would have done it better. There are two clips in my video that sound like there's an airplane in the backgound. That's because I was at a place that had a lot of background noise. I'll remember that for next time. The reason I couldn't change that is because that "loud place" was the place where I work and I was really rushing to get everything done, hence being at work at shooting my video. I came to class today a half hour early to upload my video to the internet but I doubt that it will be ready in time. That is another mistake which I will remember in the future. I checked out a lighting kit but a few of the lights turned up in the scenes I shot. So next time- better camera/light placing! My friends and I all had a good time making this video and I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to help me out again if need be.
I took a pretty long time to edit my video. This is mostly because I originally came here with 15 minutes of awkward scene footage and I had to chop everything down so much. I had fun with the music and I incorporated one of my favorite intrumental bands called, Ratatat. I would definitely do this project again, and of course, do it better. As of right now, I'm excited to start the stop motion project.

The topic of your video is interesting because awkwardness is a little hard to define. I think you did a good job at defineing it for the most part, although there were times in your film when I became confused, such as the scene where the guy was sleeping under the coach cushins. Overall I think it all went together well- I liked the music you chose.

I thought the idea behind you're video was very interesting because it took something that exists in most people's everyday lives, but usually isn't directly addressed like this. I thought you did an excellent job presenting the idea, with the different sketches/scenes. The humor in this idea and presentation are really working well for you.

Like most everyone else, I really like the topic of your video because its about something that no one really talkes about, wants to talk about, or tries to emphasize when it happens. I think that your video does this exactly and even over exaggerates it, but in a good way. I also like your choice of music because of it's free-spirited and fun feeling, which is kind of the opposite of how most people feel awkwardness is. I think this is a great contrast that fits well. One thing I would change is the text transitions before each scene. I would make them do the same type of transition, but thats just me and how I like order and cohesiveness.

I really enjoyed watching the different situations you addressed and acted out in this video. The topic was something that I immediately found interesting and the ways in which you decided to portray 'awkward situations' were nicely done. The music you put behind it also seemed to fit in well and was a good choice.

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Hello, I saw a three of your attention-grabbing posted posts and needed to ask in the event you would be interested in reciprocal pages? Crew have weblog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

Utterly understand what your stance in this matter. Though I'd disagree on some of the finer particulars, I think you did an superior job explaining it. Certain beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

Sources like the one you talked about right here can be very useful to me! I'll put up a hyperlink to this web page on my blog. I'm positive my visitors will find that very useful. Massive thanks for the helpful info i found on Domain News Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

I used to be questioning what's up with that bizarre gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I'm not looking my finest at that hour, however I hope I do not appear to be this! I might however make that face if I'm requested to do one hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

Took me time to read all the feedback, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be very useful to me and I am certain to all the commenters here! It is all the time nice when you cannot solely be told, but in addition engaged! I am positive you had joy writing this article. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good source like this.

I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome site!

Usually, almost all people would definitely really like information that look fairly fresh to them. Specifically the fresh new, inspiring and also useful articles similarly to you've on your own website here. Thank you in your great work and keep up an excellent work.

I truly appreciate this post. Iˇ¦ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thx again