Six Months To Live...

Six Months to live..... What would I do??? If I had six months to live then I would drop out of school right away, 4 years of school is nothing if I'm thinking that I have at least 50 years left in me, and even though I do think that school is important, I think that being with the people I care about and havng fun is more important. I am assuming htat I have 6 "good" months, six months were I am not just in a hospital having visitors and pre-planned meals. I would go sky-diving, I know that that it is EXTREMELY cliche, however, it is something that I have always wanted to do. I would move back to Milwaukee to be with my family. I think that I would take my sister on a vacation, my sister and I get along so well that a few days alone with her would be great. I would visit Canada to see my grandparents. Right now, I do have a serious boyfriend and I would spend alot of time with him too. I think that I would want to spend as much time with all of them as possible. I am also not sure that I would want to tell my family members about my situation until after my "healthy" period. I wouldn't want them to always be sad during this period, I wouldn't want to basically ruin my six months by having to deal with all off the emotions, I would want to enjoy myself. I know that it would be very selfish of me not to tell them, but if I were six months from death, I would be completely selfish. Also, honestly, I would have sex alot.

Posted by at September 20, 2005 12:08 AM