Definition 4

Last week's final definition: To me leadership means the effect a person or a group can have on people to help support and better them throughout their endeavors.

This week's definition: To me leadership means the effect a person or a group can have on people to help support and better them throughout their endeavors to reach a common goal.

Analysis of the differences in the definitions: I added the "to reach one common goal" because of what you commented Jeff. Your comment questioning about my placement of endeavors made me think about what I was trying to say. Yes Leadership is supporting and helping others to get what they want but the majority of the time it is to get a common goal whether it is for a team or for a company. This is why I added what I did and changed my definition up a little bit.

Jeffrey Timm, JT. (2011, July 7). Justin time for leadership [Web log message]. Retrieved from http://blog.lib.umn.edu/barbe226/justintimeforleadership/2011/06/week-2-definition-1.php#comments