Advise for dental clinics

Dear Seniors:
As some of you know , blogs are a new tool of communications and I intend to use it with the new juniors as they enter to the clinical area. Please give a comment or advise (e.i patient recruitment, clinical appointments, lab procedures, insurance stuff, etc.) to them that you think you wished you knew when you were "there". Hoping that your feedback will improve their experience and performance. Please click on comments and make your entry.

Thank you

Posted by barre035 at 7:26 AM

Special Prosthodontics

Dear Special Pros students:
First at all thank you for your hard work!!! This is my blog which I intend utilize as a instructional tool. It means that current and future sttidents will be able to see some insight and expericnces lived by you during special pros. SO PLEASE SHARE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE OTHER PEOPLE BENEFIT FORM IT (future studets)! For example language barrier w/ patients, Difficult centric records or fracture teeth after delivery. Also mention how you dealt with the situation (problem) to fix it

thank you

Posted by barre035 at 10:19 AM

Now open

Hi everyone:

I just want to let you know that I have my first blog. I welcome any comments about life, dentistry or technology. feel free to make any entries

Carlos

Posted by barre035 at 10:52 PM · thoughts