Woods takes an indefinite break from golf

Tiger Woods announced that he is taking an indefinite break from professional golf on Friday. 

The announcement came two weeks after a car accident that set in motion a shocking downfall for the world's No. 1 player, which has included sordid allegations of numerous extramarital affairs. One woman even shared a voicemail she said Woods left her two nights before his Nov. 27 accident, according to the New York Times

"After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf," Woods said. "I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.", Star Tribune,

The exact time that Woods will take away from golf is unclear, but he has made a strong point to stay out of the public eye since the inciddent.

This page contains a single entry by barry089 published on December 11, 2009 6:42 PM.

Teenager racks up a $21,900 cell phone bill. was the previous entry in this blog.

Final Analysis! is the next entry in this blog.