I watched Louis C.K. one-hour performance that I hadn't seen before.
Created mind map for the theme of winter. The 3 sub-themes that I pulled from the mind map are lack of sun and getting sick of winter by the mid February, winter outdoor sports connected with high speed movement and wind, and Christmas sales.
I then chose ten silly ideas of products that I liked and illustrated them. Here they are:
1. Inflatable vest and kneecaps for the slippery weather. The hood protects head from all sides, note the protruding visor that protects your nose if you fall face down.
2. Adhesive napkins for people doing outdoor sports in winter. You don't need to take off your gloves and reach a napkin in your pocket. These napkins should go in multiple colors to fit the coat design.
3. Wrapping paper that simulates the Apple products package, works well with large books or medium size boxes. Depending on the size of your gift, choose the type of paper you need: iPhone, iPad, imac, etc. Probably, not good for small kids or very sensitive people.
4. Mitten with built-in ice-cream scoop. Secret weapon at the snow ball war.
5. Sun glasses for late February time, when you get so sick of snow, that even an illusion of grass can work to remind you of upcoming spring and summer.
6. Coat with built-in sleight. Be ready to slide at all times!
7. Aerodynamic ski boots to slide faster.
8. Black friday deodorant. Clear your way to your favorite brands.
9. Boots soles with animal footprints. Do you know what animals leave these footprints?
10. Popcicle box new design. Take the box outside, hang it at your back yard, and through the holes in the bottom of the box icicles made of popcicles will grow.