« Tribosphere | Main | Long live D.W. Winnicott! »

Tribosphere-arium

It appears I am not alone in the Tribosphere, as many others are in the tribosphere along with me. There is this vague feeling of being in a Tribosphere-arium – sort of like a planetarium, only there are cats in the sky, not stars. My dear and close friends (here is the website for one family member: http://www.marilynlammert.com/) have to put their cat, Morrison, to sleep on Monday morning after a long life of fourteen or fifteen years. Yesterday, when I went to the YMCA, there was a delay in getting checked in because the staff person was on the phone trying to handle some problems she was having with her cats. When she hung up, she smiled at me and said, “Problem with my cats." Then last night after a long day of work, we set out to start a Netflix movie; we had two choices: Beowulf, Director’s Cut or Take Care of My Cat – a Korean film by director, Jeong Jae-eun. Needless to say we chose the former.

How do you know when you're in a tribosphere-arium? Well a good clue might be when, instead of thinking of Pot O' Gold Bingo, you think of Pot O' Cats Bingo. Yeah, I would say that is probably a pretty good indicator ...