University Email Changes
The University Office of Information Technology will be altering the University's email policies to be more consistent with the new Gmail policies. The new policies will go into effect on August 17th, 2009.
* Inbox will be autofiled more often
* Sent messages older than 1 month will be autofiled
* Trash messages older than 1 month will be autofiled
* Maximum messages size will be decreased from 100MB to 25MB including attachments
* No more than 2000 messages may be sent by any account in 1 day
What do I need to do?
* Limit the size of you attachments. Use netfiles for attachments greater than 25 MB
* Don't send bulk mail through your regular email account. Use a bulk mailer, such as Lyris