Want a younger brain?

I was surfing around on the National Geographic website and read an interesting article title and had to read more.
Apparently as you age the prefrontal cortex of the brain also ages causing a decline of maintaining working memories. In younger brains the nerves in this part of the brain are constantly excited to keep memories available.
Scientist trained Rhesus monkeys to play video games which made them use the prefrontal cortex, they used a device to measure the neurons firing. When the neuron firing of the older monkeys was measure it was much lower than that of the younger ones. A drug called Guanfacine was administered and when neural activity was measure again it was higher than before. As studies further, this could be very advantageous for human suffering memory loss from car accidents or just helping the elderly remember tasks.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/07/110728-memory-aging-brains-drugs-health-science/

I don't know much about the science but here is what popped out for me.

"When the neuron firing of the older monkeys was measure it was much lower than that of the younger ones. "

I think you mean "measured".

"A drug called Guanfacine was administered and when neural activity was measure again it was higher than before"

See above.

"could be very advantageous for human suffering memory loss "

I think you mean "humans".

This wouldn't be the same guanfacine that is an alpha 2A activator that lowers blood pressure and has recently been advertised as Intuniv for use in conjunction with CNS stimulants for ADHD would it?

Did the article mention any company sponsoring this research?