« | Main | Sunday, January 11th »

Mucho Coatimundi

A few days ago, I posted an entry about a lone Coatimumdi I saw behind the dorms at the edge of the jungle. Well, this morning as I was returning from cleaning the beach with Sam, he noticed there was another one. When we looked more closely, we saw three more inside the jungle. A cook from the Turtle Bay Café was siitng in back taking a short break. He said “muchos, muchos, muchos Coatimumdi.? I said “sí, cuatro.? He said, “no, muchos más - un minuto.? He returned a minute later with some bread. He tore up the bread and threw to the edge of the jungle. The jungle instantly came to life. Every branch and leaf suddenly moved as literally dozens of Coatimumdi emerged from the jungle. Each Coatimumdi would grab a piece of bread and scurry back into the jungle. Others then joined the feeding frenzy. Sam just said, “This is crazy! This is so crazy!?
P1110002.JPG

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again