Ryan

Hello,

My name is Ryan. I am a sophomore Accounting and Finance major at the U of M. I enjoy watching tv and movies, following the Minnesota Vikings and Twins, going to my cabin, and hanging out with friends.

I am looking forward to enjoying the warm weather in Mexico and learning more about the Mayan culture. I have never traveled outside the country before so this will be a new experience for me.

I am looking forward to exploring the Mayan Riviera and about the service learning and volunteer opportunities. This will be a real change of pace for me from my daily life and I am looking forward to it.

After I graduate I plan to take the CPA exam but I am not settled on what kind of career I'd like to pursue with it. I could work for a public accounting firm or work as an accountant for a company, but I am still considering these options.