Cities

Wellington... Land of the wind and the rain. That may very well be an appropriate name for this city based on the weather from the past two days, but regardless, I love this city. It has a much different feel from most places I have been. It has the bustle of a big city, yet the tranquil feel of a small rural town. It has the intrigue of a port city, but the history of a capital. But so far, I am enjoying my time here immensely.

And I don't mean to put Napier and the Hawke's Bay Region down, that area is amazing as well, but I am liking it here in Wellington a lot more. However, the hostel we are staying at is much worse. It is a lot more busy too.

I am not looking forward to my experience up in the Bay of Plenty region at Tauranga next week. By time I visit there I am going to feel like I have experienced a little bit of everything here on the North Island.