« Myself in Terms of Adulthood | Main | Dreams »

Career Card Sorting

So, I went through this incredibly-thick stack of career “flashcards� and sorted them into three piles: like, neutral/undecided, and dislike. I ended up with one in the neutral pile, about fourteen in the like pile, and the rest in the dislike pile. I found it pretty neat that the rest were in the dislike pile, because I started out with like ninety cards or something crazy like that. So, I had what, seventy-five cards in the dislike stack? Pretty awesome. Especially because I don’t really have a great idea of what I’d like to do, so it’s helpful to learn that I have a pretty good idea of what I don’t want to do. Anyway, I decided that, since I still have a good number of “likes� in the one pile, I’m going to dedicate a blog or so to each one (or, well, most of them). This way, I can take the opportunity to look into each of these interests of mine and get to know a little more about them. I plan on doing a bit of research on one career and then thinking and blogging about it before moving on to the next career. Should be rather exciting! Stay tuned…

Sounds great!